GL Sciences is manufacturer of instruments and consumables for the chromatography market with development and production facilities located in Japan and in The Netherlands. The sales in Europe is done via network of distributors from our office in Eindhoven. To strengthen our Dutch team in sales, service and marketing efforts for HPLC Columns and SPE materials, we are looking for a new colleague. The opportunity includes customer support, sales and service training, product demonstrations, and application development and testing.
- Takes care about pre-and post-sale customer support to our distributors and end-users for our HPLC and SPE product lines.
- Develops sales knowledge of the products by offering training and general technical assistance.
- Develops analytical applications.
- Introduces new products, makes sales and promotion plans, visits customers and end users, if required.
- Being of a member of a small but dedicated team, performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum HBO+ level in a chemistry related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Liquid Chromatography.
- Strong working knowledge of LC and LCMS.
Some of the benefits that this opportunity includes:
- Competitive base salary and pension plan.
- Company car.
- Laptop computer.
- Paid time off and holidays.
Contact us for more information.