As an Application Specialist (TOC / TN) you are responsible for the chemical and technical application development of the TOC/TN product group within Skalar. You will be part of a dynamic team that continuously improves and develops new and existing TOC/ TN analyzers. Together with the Sales & Marketing team you are responsible for the technical and chemical specifications of newly developed analyzers and applications.
• Optimize and develop new methods & applications for a diversity of sample matrices
• Take care of the pre-sales sample-analysis and report the results
• Assist the R&D Department in the development of TOC/TN analyzers for solid & liquid samples
• Trouble-shooting regarding complex chemical and technical issues of the TOC/TN productline
• Completed Bachelor or Masters education in Analytical Chemistry
• Wide experience with operating and optimizing TOC/TN Analyzers & Elemental Analyzers according to the DUMAS principle
• Extensive experience with application development for TOC/TN Analyzers & Elemental Analyzers
• Practical know-how of applying Elemental Analyzers in the food and agricultural industry
• Willingness to make national and international business trips
• A dynamic full-time job in an internationally orientated organization
• Open and friendly atmosphere
• Good salary and benefits, according to the requirements of the job
• Several options for further education
If the details mentioned above appeals to your ambition & background, please send your covering letter & C.V.